I help my clients create and maintain resilient and meaningful careers.
My approach is client specific respecting the diversity of skills, experiences and personal contexts of each individual.
Please see the Individual Session Options for more information on specific coaching packages. If you have any questions or wish to book a session please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
Are you experiencing any of the following...?
- A lack of fulfillment in your career
- Stress and disengagement
- Boredom in your job: feeling stuck or overwhelmed
- Experiencing fear and anxiety about entering the job market after a period of unemployment
- A lack of confidence in your skills and abilities
- A sense that you followed an education and/or career path that was not your personal choice
- A feeling that you do not "fit" the standard educational or career path choices
Are you wanting…?
- Work that better reflects your experiences and skills
- A career that has personal meaning and purpose
- A sense that you are making a contribution in and through your work
- To be connected to your job and your professional community – to collaborate with co-workers, to be mentored
- To feel passionate about your work
- To feel more alive and involved in your work and life
- To experience a congruence between who you are and what you do – to be engaged in work that aligns with your personal values
The Integrated Career Counseling Process
- Attention to and compassionate understanding of your unique life and experiences
- Guidance, support and encouragement through exploratory conversation
- Gaining deeper awareness of your accumulated experiences, developed expertise and skills, your values, beliefs and aspirations
- Customized reflective exercises to be completed between sessions
- Helping you develop and articulate your unique Experiential Expertise from the content of the reflective exercises
The Results of Our Work
- Perspective, greater reflective practice and deepened awareness of your capabilities
- Renewed energy and engagement
- Bringing what is possible into alignment with the realities of your day-to-day life
- Personally relevant and meaningful solutions
- An organized, creatively constructed and personalized Experiential Map to take forward. Some examples include:
- customized steps to meet a specific goal
- reflective exercises to integrate into your daily life
- a professional profile that includes a narrative bio and list of key capacities
- a step by step guide to positive, comfortable and confident networking